segunda-feira, 13 de setembro de 2010

Writting in English

I came by just to say that I'll also post in english, since it's the second language I speek most frequently ( I can mix in one sentence Portuguese, English and a little bit of Japanese).

Also it's quite good to improve my English writting which is an important thing when you're a student. ^^ ( Good thing I'm also registred in a forum and other sites where English is needed).

Maybe I'll post some of the english poems I worked on, because somethings simply sound better in English... But most of my posts will remain in Portuguese for the sake of my language and It's identity in the World.

I say good bye for now!

( I just noticed that I used the word English too much...heheh)


~ja ne

1 comentário:

x-Artist disse...

WOOO!! I DON'T NEED THE TRANSLATOR ANYMORE!!