quarta-feira, 22 de setembro de 2010

Imperfect me ( english poem)

This poem was posted in the forum where I'm registred but I'll still post it here because it's fun!

Imperfect me

My hands always become powerless
When it's time to decide.
I can't surpress all of this darkness
That comes from inside.

Always afraid to take another pace
I can only imagine how it would be.
If my decision caused my disgrace
Or if it would relieve me.

I cowardly stare at new skies
Although I want to soar...happy.
To myself I keep telling lies
And can't be who I wanted to be.

This is all I see,
Someone who can't deal with her sorrow.
Oh imperfect me
The one who fears the tommorow.


This poem talks a bit about me...usually I'm very insecure and I'm afraid of taking new decisions in life...and I think too much about the Future.. oh well... maybe I'll write something more one day.

~ja ne

Sem comentários: